Just imagine all the legos your little ones could possibly dream of all in one place! So much to see and do! New activities and popular favorites like Spiderman and Lightning McQueen will be there. I’m going to surprise my son and he’s going to love it! I can’t tell him now because he will ask me every single day until we go.
The LEGO KidsFest is a traveling LEGO extravaganza featuring millions of LEGO bricks and dozens of hands-on, educational and fun building activities for all ages. It features dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO building areas, the Big Brick Pile, race ramps and more, all covering more than three acres of space. LEGO Mindstorms, LEGO Movie, LEGO Disney Princess, the Mixels are also featured.
Five identical sessions are available and last approximately 4.5 hours. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com.
“We’re thrilled to be returning to the New England area,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve got a host of new activities as well as some areas we know are very popular with our fans. Not only will families create some new memories at the show, they’ll get another chance to flex and showcase their building skills. This event is a must for the true LEGO fan.”
Want to win tickets!???
TICKET Giveaway Details:
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Dec 2 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by US Family Guide and announced on my blog and notified via email.
Did you know any of these fun facts?
- More than 400 billion LEGO bricks have been produced since 1949.
- The LEGO minifigure represents the world’s largest population of people! More than four billion minifigures have been produced in the last 30 years. This is almost 12 times the population of the United States!
- LEGO minifigures are out of this world, literally. The two Mars Rovers have an image of the LEGO minifigure etched into their front grill.
- Approximately seven LEGO sets are sold each second.
- There are about 62 LEGO bricks for every one of the world’s six billion inhabitants.
- Laid end to end, the number of LEGO bricks sold in a year would reach more than five times around the world.
- There are 915 million ways to combine six eight-stud LEGO bricks.
- Children around the world spend five billion hours a year playing with LEGO bricks.
- With a production of about 306 million tires produced a year, the LEGO group is the largest producer of tires in the world.
- LEGO is the contraction of two Danish words, “leg godt” which means “play well”.
- More than 19 billion LEGO elements are produced every year. More than 2.16 million LEGO elements are molded every hour, or 36,000 per minute.
- It took 50 hours and 68,000 LEGO bricks to make the storybook in the LEGO Disney Princess at the shows.
- The largest LEGO Model ever built is the life sized X-Wing fighter. It took more than 17000 hours to build over 5m bricks and 46000 pounds.
- By 2020, LEGO’s aim is to make sure that 100% of its energy will be balanced by renewable energy sources.
I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend in advertising content, topics or posts. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Thank you for your support.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.