Christine from sisbrodesigns on Etsy has graciously shared an adorable diy craft with her two little girls. Thanks for sharing, Christine ! Take it away! (Check back for an awesome give away from her Etsy store! )
- Acrylic paint
- Plastic bowls
- T- shirts
- Paint brushes
- Choose your paint colors
- Mix equal amount of paint and water in a plastic bowl.
- Wet the t shirts you will be using (make sure they stay damp the whole time you are painting.
- If it starts drying up, spray some water on it.
- When the kids are done painting, hang it on your clothesline to let it dry.
- Once dry, wash it in washing machine to lock in the designs. Voila!
I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend in advertising content, topics or posts. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Thank you for your support.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.